Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Starting 2012 and some plans

Can you believe it? This is now 2012. Remember when 2000 was a really big deal? I spent the New Year of 2000 in Orlando, FL so that I could make sure that our offsite operation would roll over into the New Year. Had no thought of RVing and didn't know some of the kind ladies that I now RV with who were in Fl at that time. Certainly didn't have the idea that 2012 I'd be RVing and using that mode of travel. I had been a travelling person for a long time. Among other places, I did make 7 trips to Hawaii. Loved it there and went with friends. Then my brother and sister-in-law were stationed there and it was so much fun visiting Hawaii and having family show you the non-tourist places.

So here we are in 2012 and wondering what it holds for us this year. One thing is a trip to Alaska with some other RVing women. Some of us have called it a trip of a life time. However on reflecting, every trip is a trip of a lifetime. We have planned a loose caravan and will take off across the border toward the end of May and then back across the beginning of September. Of course all of this timing is planned in Jellow. We do have reservations in Denali National Park over the 4th of July. That is Jellow with fruit in it kind of plan. We have to pay if we change it.

I am expecting that my sister-in-law and my good friend, Red, will be flying up to do some birding and sightseeing. That will be so fun to be with them on this great trip.

First of the year is the doctor appointments to get over with so we can move forward with our new scripts for medications. Then we are released to GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment