Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's over - finally!

So I have now completed the transition from a 10 x 20 storage unit to a 10 x 10 unit. Today the organization GRASP, in Converse, TX, picked up the HHG's that I had left from my sorting.

During the loading of the material I accidentally gave the memory broom I had gotten in 1999 as a house warming gift from a very dear lady. I called and asked them to please look for it and hold it for me. Jennifer said they would look and call me when they found it. So here is hoping they find it.

Now I am getting the rig ready for travel on Sunday morning. I defrosted the freezer and mopped the floors this morning. Will dump the tanks Friday morning and arrange some of the things in the car. Need to finish loading what I can into the rig today and Friday. Leaving Saturday for final shopping before I hit the road and hooking up the toad so Ii can leave really early Sunday morning. I have a reservation at Lake Texhoma Sunday night...That is a really long drive. I expect to be going thru Dallas about 3 or 4 p.m.

My friend, Colleen, is supposed to give me a call and we drive up to Potter's Creek, Canyon Lake, to see how a GTG might work out up there. Waiting to hear from her.

Time to work on the outside stuff and get it packed inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment