Friday, September 23, 2011

IHOP in Schertz

I met up with Colleen and Vicky at the IHOP for breakfast and visiting. Had a really great time. Hopefully I'll get caught up with the whole of the blog and then you'll see what I mean.

Maybe it is this away! Ya think?



Or maybe this away!


 But they both respond to "Hey ya'll"!



Vickie says read my shirt!
"I may not be as normal
as I first appear"




After the visiting we picked up books at Colleens and took them to Vicky and picked up a monitor at Vicky's for my friend Pam. Then I had to make a stop at my brothers for mail, a trip to the CU and then to Wal-Mart and back to my brothers to await my SIL.

Dinner at Chesters...very good hamburgers and fries. Then had to run takes about an hour to drive back to my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment