Friday, July 1, 2011

Back home again

Colleen came over and picked me up and we went to Denny's for breakfast. We talked a lot, but really enjoyed both the talking and food. After breakfast we went to the airport parking so I could pick up my sister-in-law's jeep. Then we went by Barnes and Noble and sit and talked until about 2:30. Realized it was time to eat. We went to La Madeline's just across the parking lot. Since we were in the middle of the afternoon, our food was not the top notch that it normally is. The quiche was a little dried out, but with the soup it was quite eatable. After eating, I drove the jeep home and Colleen picked me up and we went back to the CG. Made plans for a day trip to check out an RV park east of here.

Should be a fun day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment