Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

Started this morning by putting out the awning; hooked up the propane tank; went for coffee; attended Volunteers Staff Meeting. (Thought I was through with "Meetings".

Decided to hook up the cell booster to see if I could get a better signal for my data card. Seems to be working. Having problems publishing post from compose window. Looks like a problem with the Java Script. Guess I will try to save as a draft and post from there. It allowed posting earlier, but I couldn't edit and post. Oh, well....
Need to make a trip to Lowes and get some stuff and then tool around town so I don't get lost. Forgot to take Geraldine when I went yesterday, so I was careful where I went. Off to work the Java problem.

Success fixed the problem and can now publish. Off to do something constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment