Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday - pick up vacationeers

Went over and left my car at Ron and T’s and picked up the jeep. Headed out to the airport, forgot my water, So I stopped at a gas station and got water for all 3 of us. I was about 10 minutes early, so I stayed in the cell phone call lot in the car waiting for the call. When I drove in for the pickup I ended up in the wrong lane and had to go around. Got them on the 2nd pass. Ron was glad to be off the plane and nearly home. I think T was wishing she didn’t have to think about W O R K in two days time. I left them at home and drove back to the campground. About 7:30 two young men knocked on the door saying my propane was leaking and they turned it off. So I was without the stove for a bit. I decided to call ( Monday morning) TX RV Supply and wait to see if they could see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment