Well, it has decided that we should have a storm this evening. It has been windy, calm, and then windy again today. The weathe radar says we should get some activity this evening and night coming from the west and northwest. The rain is needed so let her come. I just hope it isn't too very much. The old saying "if the creek doesn't rise" is literally a truism. Because if it doesn't I'll be pulling out in the morning. However, if it does, I'll stay put until the creek goes down and normally I'd bet that won't be much more than a few hours at best. Course if we get a down pour of a bunch of water, all ideas are out the door.
Campground is very quiet tonight. Just had a motorcyclist tent up. So that makes 3 of us. I don't expect any others to be coming in at 9 p.m. at night.
I did get thru some of the items I suspect would be on the Canadian not accepted list. Bird seed being one of them. Could contain bugs...actually did have bugs and so I left them for a fellow camper who feeds the birds. Decided that I shouldn't take my 'fire starter' pine cones so I pitched those in her fire ring. She will appreciate that.
I swept the roof of the rig getting the leaves, twigs, cottonwood seeds and spideys off. Looks like I shall need to clean the slide toppers. Swept out the gutters while I was up there. Filled the window washers with fluid and tires on Herbie with some air. Reattached the satellite antenna on Herbie and ran it down the inside side of the car. I think it will be better this way.
I just opened a Google+ account and will be migrating my profile and so I don't really know what other things are going to change. Wish me luck on this move.
Time to close the windows and keep the warm in the house.